Re-fills for Panic?

Sep 1, 2007
Send a ticket to the customer service saying you want a replacement gimmick. Include your order ID. I forgot exactly how much the gimmick costs but its around 10 dollars.

I emailed Aaron Fisher regarding the same thing back in September. This was his reply:

Aaron Fisher said:
As for wearing out the gaffs, that's natural during the learning phase of any trick - if you're practicing right. I'm forwarding this email to the CEO, Jonathan Bayme. Customer service is very important to us, and he'll deal with your concerns. As far as i know, replacement packs will be available shortly for all those who own the dvd.

With Thanks,

Aaron

I have not heard much from them since, so I'm unsure what is going on. I would love to have a couple of extra replacement packs; but I am unsure how to do so. I will give a shot at what Andy suggested -- cheers folks. :)

Jordan

Sep 2, 2007
i sent in a ticket and got a dead link so im not sure they are aviable yet
Replacement Panic gimmicks are available for $7.95. As stated above, one has to submit a support ticket -- http://www.theory11.com/support -- and the support guys will help you out.

If you got a dead link, you may want to resubmit your ticket. You should have gotten a confirmation email, stating that your ticket was received.

Cheers,
JTM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results