Rebel Playing Cards iPhone Wallpaper

MichaelJames

theory11 artist
Sep 3, 2007
United States
hO9wn.jpg

"Here's to the crazy ones, the misfits, the #rebels."

This morning in Exposé, we unveiled the sticker seal of our newest playing cards: REBELS. The deck was designed in collaboration with StudioNumberONE, a world renowned studio located in the heart of Los Angeles founded by Shepard Fairey. Shepard Fairey is one of the most iconic street artists of our generation, and we are honored and privileged to work with his studio.

Download this (free) iPhone wallpaper of the Rebel Playing Card seal, and join us in excitement for our newest playing card project. Get ready to Rebel!

-MJ

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Love this! On my iPhone as we speak! If anyone has trouble downloading the image, RIGHT click on the download link and hit Save Target As (or Save Link As) to download it to your computer. You can then send it to your phone (or email it to yourself to get it on your phone).

Xdelamuertex

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2007
Spokane WA
www.x-tremefights.com
In the words of Joey Lawrance and Keanu Reaves

"WHOA" love it!! Can't wait.......I mean really I can't wait!!!

Love this! On my iPhone as we speak! If anyone has trouble downloading the image, RIGHT click on the download link and hit Save Target As (or Save Link As) to download it to your computer. You can then send it to your phone (or email it to yourself to get it on your phone).

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results