REF4M - A review I feel strongly about

Jul 13, 2010
Ultimately, the PRIMARY reason for handing out a card or piece of a card is for the audience to inspect it.
Yes. It`s not about handing them the card out as a souvenir, which is just secondary, it`s about eliminating a (maybe THE most obvious for laypeople) possible solution for the trick, which prevent them from 'finding the magic rainbow', as Juan Tamariz would say.

Aug 2, 2008
Cincinnati
I think it`s overpriced, but that just seems normal today. I got Dave Forrest`s Deception for 20$ SHIPPING INCLUDED. That`s maybe the best price/performance ratio I`ve ever had for a Magic DVD. Not only is the stuff on it great (I didn`t expect that to be honest, but I liked it even better than Bullet Party) and usable, real workers, there are some items on it that could easily make it on a one-trick DVD for the same price. Unfortunately, that`s what most creators do today.

Agreed. That's how people have to make money, which sucks, but I completely understand. It's business. I just think there are other TnRs out there and are overpriced. Just my opinion.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results