Regenerate

Nov 14, 2009
Hey all,

This is a rather nice video, we put together showcasing three tricks that Nick performs on a daily basis. As you can see, some are original and some aren't as much. I hope you guys enjoy what we produced and all feedback is greatly appreciated. Enjoy!

Jared[EndureFilms]

Filmed: Jared
Edited: Jared
Peformed: Nick
Further Credits: Edward Marlo, K.C. Ushijima, Dai Vernon, David Pedersen, Tom Pintson.

Filmed with Canon Vixia HF100
Edited with Sony Vegas
Graded with Adobe After Effects

Song: Anthem- Emancipator

Here's the link. .Enjoy!: http://www.vimeo.com/7616708

Nov 14, 2009
Hey man,

The first trick is called Akros.
The second is called Buzzed.
The third is called Fanspo.

Glad you liked it man.

Nick [EndureFilms]

Nov 14, 2009
Hey guys,

A LOT of people tell me that they like the sandwich trick that is second in this particular video. Thanks for the feedback and I hope you guys can see my upcoming videos.

Anyways, I forgot to mention, if anybody wanted to, I am up for editing videos for free whether it be cardistry or magic or anything else. Just shoot me a PM if you are interested.

Jared [EndureFilms]

May 3, 2008
I really liked all of those. From the editing it made them seem like you're offering to teach or sell them. Are you because I'd love to learn them?

Nov 14, 2009
Hey penguincdude,

I am glad you like it, however if you looked at my page on Vimeo, you would have notiecd that I have started a large project. In this you will be able to learn these. I am only 14 so I am going to wait until I have the right tools, skills, knowledge, etc.

Thanks for your interest. Thanks to Ashrei as well.

Nick [EndureFilms]

Sep 9, 2009
for reals man i would really wanna learn this. all the tricks are freaking amazing.
stunning stuff man. that made the last 26 minutes of today worth while :)

Nov 14, 2009
Haha Glad I can make your time worth while. Anyways for those who are wanting to learn the material, you will just have to be patient.

Nick [EndureFilms]

Nov 12, 2008
All of the three tricks were stunnin however i refered the second and third one. these ones genuinellly fooled me. i am willing to be patient cause i really want to lear them..

Nov 14, 2009
Hey guys,

Due to all the requests and PM's, I might put out a download or e-book of some sort but I am not sure. If more people show interest, I will probably release something that teaches these things.
Don't think I'll charge money for it but not sure.

Nick and Jared [EndureFilms]

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results