Regeneration

Jun 19, 2013
Hi, I have owned Regeneration for a long time and I have performed it a lot. I LOVE it so much, it's one of the best tricks in my arsenal. But I have a question about the card being examinable in the end. I was performing this to my class at school, and when restored the card, one student asked to see the card to examine it. I gave it to them. They looked at the tear closely, and they were able to figure out that the card was gimmicked. The student pointed out that one side of the tear was normal, and the other side of the tear was completely straight. Which isn't how a card normally tears.This disappointed me because in the trailer for the effect, it says that the card is completely examinable at the end. Does anybody have any advice for this problem?

Thanks.

Sep 23, 2012
that is what i hate about regeneration (it is a great effect) but unless you make your own gimmicks flawlessly you need to keep buying expensive refills

Mar 22, 2013
Munich / Germany
that is what i hate about regeneration (it is a great effect) but unless you make your own gimmicks flawlessly you need to keep buying expensive refills

I totally agree with you, but I guess there's no other way for T11!
It takes them a whole day to make a single gimmick, so I don't think that the Regeneration Gimmicks are overpriced...

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 19, 2013
I totally agree with you, but I guess there's no other way for T11!
It takes them a whole day to make a single gimmick, so I don't think that the Regeneration Gimmicks are overpriced...

I noticed this with every card. So, I guess it's just how the cards are made.

Mar 22, 2013
Munich / Germany
No, I was using the gimmick that came with the DVD. ( the real gimmick )

That's a little strange - I never had any problems with these Gimmicks.
Maybe you should just try to make a cleaner tear, so that it is completely straight and looks just as the one on the other side...
You can also try to scratch the other side of the tear with your thumb nail, to make it look "more ripped"...

Apr 6, 2011
Lansing, MI
It takes no more than 20 min to make a regeneration gimmick that is completely examinable. Make your own gimmicks, it is very easy and it allows you to have flawless tears every time. If you make your own, it allows you to shape how it will tear so you can just adjust it to how you tear. It also helps to fold or bend the corner of the card before tearing, just gives you a cleaner tear.

Jun 19, 2013
It takes no more than 20 min to make a regeneration gimmick that is completely examinable. Make your own gimmicks, it is very easy and it allows you to have flawless tears every time. If you make your own, it allows you to shape how it will tear so you can just adjust it to how you tear. It also helps to fold or bend the corner of the card before tearing, just gives you a cleaner tear.

The DVD doesn't teach how to make the gimmick.

Sep 11, 2014
Magic shows are always enjoyable to watch and it will be even more impressive when such a performance is done in the birthday party of kids.There are professionals, who are particular about specialization in this particular area like they should be able to grab the attention of little kids, who are generally known for their short concentration.

toronto magician

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results