Religious Themed Act

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Lol at where this is going.

I once saw someone explain salvation (christian faith) with Sealed and Healed soda can.

Flash paper with hidden lighter...hmmm...kind of stuck on this one right now. I once saw (I think) a wand that ignited flash paper or flash cotton or something like that. You only really need a spark I believe.

You could probably do a color changing silk routine (simple trick) red to white...sin go bye bye.

(p.s. I use to go to church every week, and learned a good deal about the christian faith, but have not been back in over a year now. If that helps any.)

-Rik

Sep 1, 2007
I once saw someone explain salvation (christian faith) with Sealed and Healed soda can.

You could probably do a color changing silk routine (simple trick) red to white...sin go bye bye.

I'm sorry, but stuff like that is just too hokey.

I'm not even a Christian, and I still see it as corny that you take a belief system 2 millennia old... and turn it into an ad for Coca-Cola.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
I'm sorry, but stuff like that is just too hokey.

I'm not even a Christian, and I still see it as corny that you take a belief system 2 millennia old... and turn it into an ad for Coca-Cola.

haha true...

Im too lazy to read all the posts beforme mine, but for further reference ill tell you something, RELIGION AND MAGIC SHOULD NOT MIX is a bad idea I myself are involved in church but I have never used magic theme routines, its a bad idea believe me...

And things like using wounded...even worse, do your homework another way man...

(I know this is not contributing much, Im just talking from experience)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results