Restaurant Magic -- HELP

If you can get paid for it (and you should) then I'd do it 5 nights a week. Note: Keep the dates and times consistent per restaurant! People -will- come to a restaurant just to see you perform.
IE: Every Tuesdays at Mel's from 8 to 10pm.

byu

Jul 1, 2009
USA
Two questions:

do you need a permit/liscence to do resaurant magic?
Is there an age restriction to do restaurant magic?

Two questions:

No. Restaurants are private property, so no permits are needed. However you would need permission from the owner or manager, otherwise just going table to table on your own may be frowned upon.

The only place that would have an age restriction would be a bar. Most restaurants don't have age restrictions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Two questions:

No. Restaurants are private property, so no permits are needed. However you would need permission from the owner or manager, otherwise just going table to table on your own may be frowned upon.

The only place that would have an age restriction would be a bar. Most restaurants don't have age restrictions.

byu

Jul 1, 2009
USA

So if I'm 12 and have no permit/license of any sort, I could legally be allowed to work at a restaurant and perform magic? That's amazing. I need to do this.

Sep 2, 2007
correct. Lee Asher started working restaraunts when he was 13 I believe (I forget where I heard that >_< I think it's mentioned in his thinking out loud booklet)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results