Review :: Flow by Dan Hauss

Sep 2, 2007
I just got it in, popped it in the computer and started watching it. I was amazed at the simplicity. The gimmick was ingenious. When you get it you wonder how in the world did dan come up with that. I was kind of skeptical but excited so I tried it out. I got out an old pepsi bottle, filled it up with water, used the gimmick and it worked like a charm. It really does look like magic.

The dvd is really well produced. It covers everything really indepth. The teaching is superb. It goes over the risk of performance. It might take a couple times to get everything right, but if you, like me, want what you saw in the performance demo, then it is what you get, plus a lot more.

Five stars. Amazing. I cannot be more pleased.

Sep 5, 2007
did you get it signed? haha

question about the gimmick: do you have to look for it on the ground after each performance?
seems like a gimmick that needs to be re-used (since it is provided to you)

Sep 2, 2007
They wont find it on the floor. they can look straight up into the bottle and wont find it. Its brilliant. Once the effect is done, the gimmick essentially disappears.

It would seem that it would have a lot of limitations, but it really doesnt. The few that it does have are covered in the dvd. When i tried it i was surprised, I just flipped the bottle over thinking this will never work and it did. I just stared up into the bottle going "cool"

Jan 26, 2008
Sweden
Is it possible to make your own gimmicks? they say you get gimmicks for about 100 performances but thats not that much if your performing allot and im sure you will use some while your practicing.

Sep 1, 2007
Is it possible to make your own gimmicks? they say you get gimmicks for about 100 performances but thats not that much if your performing allot and im sure you will use some while your practicing.

I second that question. also, can people stick their finger in the bottle's mouth without the water coming out? not that they would (I know the toothpick proves it) but you have to account for all sorts of *******s out there who are just out to ruin our magic lol.

Juan

Oct 28, 2007
I second that question. also, can people stick their finger in the bottle's mouth without the water coming out? not that they would (I know the toothpick proves it) but you have to account for all sorts of *******s out there who are just out to ruin our magic lol.

Juan

what does *******s stand for? do you mean hecklers or a bad word?

Oct 19, 2007
thats awesome man thanks I also did the one day shipping but i haven't received mine yet so i might just get it tomorrow but thanks alot

Sep 28, 2007
I second that question. also, can people stick their finger in the bottle's mouth without the water coming out?

Juan

That's what i was wondering.
If someone out of curiosity sticks there finger up in there will they feel anything?

Will anything spill?

Do the bonuses require gimmicks too, and do they come with the DVD?

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
Even if you put one-day shipping they couldn't have shipped it out Wednesday night, it was supposed to beshipped out the next day, which is today, something here is fishy!

Oct 19, 2007
Even if you put one-day shipping they couldn't have shipped it out Wednesday night, it was supposed to beshipped out the next day, which is today, something here is fishy!

it didnt come out on Wednesday it came out yesterday so yea........................

Dec 13, 2007

yeah

if you order before 3 then they ship it the same day

Sep 1, 2007

This is my biggest question.

Sep 2, 2007
thanks for the review but does any1 know the bonus effects?

just got back. the bonus effects are online at a website provided with the trick.

there are two versions of a coin in bottle called coin flow1 and coin flow 2. there is also another bonus called snow flow.

1 is where you take a specs coin and penetrate it thru the bottle.

2 is where you take some coins on a table and one of them penetrates.

snow flow is where you take a piece of ice and smash it and it turns the water inside to snow.

Apr 25, 2008
can explain snow flow more? and does snow flow require a gimmick? if so, do u need to make it or does it use the flow gimmick? thanks a lot

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results