Review Of Abyss Revolutionary Coin In Bottle

L

Liam Carrie

Alright i bought this trick a while ago and i was eager to try it out. It is literally one of the best coin in bottle effects i have ever purchased. it comes with its gimmicks and a little 30 page booklet filled with various methods and techniques. It can be done signed but that would be exceedingly difficult and you would have to make your owm method. it is pretty close to impromptu it just takes one trip to the bathroom to set up and you are ready to perform an unbelieveably visual coin in bottle http://www.theenchantment.com/abyss.php
Watch the demo, This is what i mean by visual. The Bottle Really is sealed 100% and can be given away as a souvenier. It doesnt end with just coins it goes on and on forever. Enjoy it i sure did!

C

clarrus

Is it a DVD or a book or both??

Can you make your own gimmicks??

Are any of them possible with a regular bottle??

Sep 28, 2007
close to impromptu it just takes one trip to the bathroom to set up and you are ready to perform !

Something about going to the bathroom kinda ruins it for me.
Not as impromptu as I would like.

One of the gimmicks I have from another bottle effect.
Nothing new. It's good, but doesn't work on all bottles.
The other gimmick I am not crazy about at all.
You have to fiddle around with them a bit and when you run out you are locked in to buying more and more.

Not big on refills.

L

Liam Carrie

no i am not big on refills either but considering the reactions and how cheap they come by they are worth it! The Coin is too big for the mouth of the bottle,
And it is pretty close to impromptu

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
Err do we have to pee on it to work?

When I look at the trailer, I barely see a thing and it doesn't look that great. In my opinion, I think you're best off with Factory Sealed.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results