Review of Legendary Egos Loops

May 4, 2009
I got a 25 pack of Generic imitation Loops from Legendary Egos Ebay store for $15 postage paid. It looks like the guy normally sells these for $1 a piece, but has a special right now of 25 for $15.

They are black and come on yellow cardboard just like the Yigal Loops. However, I think the guy making these uses clear thread and paints it blacks. There are black lines on the cardboard from some kind of black coloring that is put on the thread.

Overall they are stronger than the Yigal stuff, but more visible. When I practice with the yigal loops over my carpet I can't see them at all. I can catch some spiderweb like glare off of these pretty easily.

I haven't ordered any EIT dispensers yet to try to make my own. What I will probably do is use these cheapo loops for practice and either order a yigal or infinity dispenser to tie my own, or order yigal loops from Madhatter magic which is the only place I've found that sells Yigal loops in bulk.

For $15 postage paid, these are great price for practice loops. The extra strength will make them last longer too. I think that if you used them to levitate something and people crowd around you, they will see these though. You would have to add a little more distance than with the yigal loops.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results