Richard Sanders // Extreme Burn

Recently I've been researching a few effects for my next purchase, and I saw this bill switch.

Simply, it looks like magic, no cover or anything. You can watch the preview here.

I've heard that there was about 100 or so copies sold at the Blackpool Magic Convention, so if you do own it or happen to know the method here is my question to you:

Does this require you to cut, or destroy any bills to allow you to perform this. That's one of things I never liked about Greed, and I don't want to purchase this if I have to lose extra money crafting a gimmick.

Thanks,
-RA69

In the origonal slow burn and pat page's easy money, you do have to build a gimmick. You could technically spend the money if you had to, but if you are worried about this, you should just use newspaper to dollar bills. Then the cost is only about five bucks, and most of the bills can be spent right away.

Aug 31, 2007
Canada
You can easily replicate Greed, and in fact most gimmicked bills, with a printer. It works well with routines like this where the gimmicked bill, or part, will obviously not be closely examined.

Oct 19, 2007
no you dont have to cut up money i have it and it is a gimmick that does all the work i say buy it

it really looks like trick photography best reactions

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results