Riffle Pass Performance

Nov 2, 2008
Hey guys heres my riffle pass, I've been working on it and wanted to see what you thought about it. Its not a typical riffle pass because I do the riffle at the start, I think it covers better. Obviously the pass is meant to be done with misdirection, so keep that in mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CvSxQH63HI

Sorry for the bad quality :/

Leave me comments and advice please :)

Hi there,
Now, this crappy computer will only load up to the first pass, so I can only comment on that.
From what I saw it looks like you riffle, then do the pass after that, whereas in reality they're meant to be done at the same time.
Your pass is great, but it could be better if done at the same time as the riffle.
It's knacky to get down, but it's good when it's done.
Just try and do it the way it's meant to be done and I think it will improve a lot, even if it takes a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 2, 2008
Hi there,
Now, this crappy computer will only load up to the first pass, so I can only comment on that.
From what I saw it looks like you riffle, then do the pass after that, whereas in reality they're meant to be done at the same time.
Your pass is great, but it could be better if done at the same time as the riffle.
It's knacky to get down, but it's good when it's done.
Just try and do it the way it's meant to be done and I think it will improve a lot, even if it takes a while.

Actually this is more of a classic pass done with a riffle at the start, so its not a typical riffle pass, the riffle is supposed to be done at the start. I learned it from a Bill Malone DVD. But I will also work on a regular riffle pass, thanks for the comment :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results