RIOT by Dan Hauss - Details & The Dizzle - Friday, October 31st

Sep 1, 2007
Huh it gives you the thing I need?
So they are going to ship something to me?
Or do Dan teach how to make the gimmick?
Thanks
Andrew

Aug 23, 2008
I have got to say that is the BEST rising card I have ever seen - bar none. So, so, so visual. Looks almost eerie. The method is brilliant. I felt like a kid in a candy store watching that preview. Amazing work, DH!

Jun 27, 2008
Illinois
if i am going to spend fifteen dollars i need to know a couple things... how simple is the gimmick to make? is the gimmick practical? in other words is it going to be difficult for me to perform a whole set with this gimmick waiting to be the closer or should i use a second deck somehow? answers would be greatly appretiated

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
I partially agree with C=B...

Is it just me or is it possible to do too little? I will say outright that I do not have it and have not tried it. From watching DH though, my feelings are simply as follows: Must be a really clever method/gimmick... And it doesn't look well presented.

I mean, in my opinion, a magical moment looks better with an action - it'd look better if it was better presented, with a gentle wave a la sleeping queens type wave, for example. Stare at the deck and the card rises though? Mmm, meh.

I think RIOT sucks.

It needs a gimmick.

It looks super fishy if you shake it. I "figured" the trick out on the second view. (I made a plausible explanation for it. Spectators would do the same, then you would be stuck.)

If you just let it float up then it looks bad. (Not enough motion.)

Apparently not impromptu.

To expensive.

Just go and buy shifty!

Sep 30, 2008
Pittsburgh
I partially agree with C=B...

Is it just me or is it possible to do too little? I will say outright that I do not have it and have not tried it. From watching DH though, my feelings are simply as follows: Must be a really clever method/gimmick... And it doesn't look well presented.

I mean, in my opinion, a magical moment looks better with an action - it'd look better if it was better presented, with a gentle wave a la sleeping queens type wave, for example. Stare at the deck and the card rises though? Mmm, meh.

Well you're right about one thing. It isn't well presented. Not even in the download. But I assure you the method won't disappoint you. You just need to add your own ideas to the presentation.

-Kevin

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results