RIOT by Dan Hauss - Details & The Dizzle - Friday, October 31st

Sep 7, 2008
Isn't the Exile DVD only 18 minutes long anyways? So longer than 18 minutes...no big deal.

Nov 30, 2007
I would much rather it was released next week with better quality. Besides, it is only one week.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Incidentally, I just had a thought. I'm thinking that had JB not posted his post when he did, half the people condemning others for "jumping the gun" would themselves have been doing the same.

Sep 30, 2008
Pittsburgh
So my internet was down the last couple of days and i havent been on. I was one of the winners of the SNC contest last saturday(no duh) and i havent got a message about it.

Umm, probably not the best place to post this since it's completely off topic. The best thing to do would be to send a message to JB or John Raiker. They'll fix everything up for you.

-Kevin

Dec 5, 2007
From the picture in the new news letter it looks like this will be something like fallen or shifty. I hope its not super gimmicked.

Sep 17, 2008
Maryland
Just got an e-mail. RIOT is a signed card that rises to the top of the deck with "no cover, no funny motions, and with unbelievable finesse."

Sounds good.

Sep 1, 2007
oh ok thanks for the info, because i was like waaaaaa?!? I cant wait though

Yeah, man. I'm totally looking forward to it too. We will be among the few who get to exclusively perform this for a few hours (potentially). I will use that time wisely.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results