Rise and Shine - Dan Hauss

Nov 10, 2007
I just bought the effect. It is really nice. The effect itself is very practical.
The gimmick is fairly easy to make. The second you see how it is done, you wonder why you did not think of that. It is very creative, and is truly a nice effect. I am going to try performing it in a few weeks after perfection is reached.

I do reccomend this to magicians because of its practicality and awesomness.

Any questions?

Apr 22, 2009
Wow, Restless, then rise and shine? The next one should be "Afternoon nap" :p
But really, it looks awesome. I can see my friends at school getting a kick out of this. They love magic almost more than me!! I actually may get this.

Mar 21, 2010
Is the pocket examinable (like if after you perform an attractive women decides to shove her hand in your shirt), and can you do it in your pants pockets?

Well, I don't see why anyone would want to examine your pocket, even though they might have the urge too, but no, they can't examine the inside of your pocket, but you can definitely can make the pocket examinable.

No, you cannot do it with your pants pocket.

Apr 22, 2009
I've got a question as well, does it have to be clothing? I mean could the cards be placed in a cloth bag or something similar to a pocket with the gimmick inside? Producing the same effect? Or does the secret require it to be a shirt pocket?
Thanks

Mar 21, 2010
I've got a question as well, does it have to be clothing? I mean could the cards be placed in a cloth bag or something similar to a pocket with the gimmick inside? Producing the same effect? Or does the secret require it to be a shirt pocket?
Thanks

The gimmick is dedicated to be applied to a shirt pocket only.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results