Rose Producing Tricks

Dec 4, 2008
I recently purchased Endless Rose by Horace Ng. Basically you have a vase of yellow roses and one red rose. You take the red rose out of the vase and rip the head of it off. Another head instantly appears in its place. The head that was ripped off is placed in the pocket. The head is agin torn off of the rose, and another head apears in its place. The head is again ripped off, but this time no rose head appears. The stem is showed around and then a yellow rose head appears on it. It now matches the other roses in the vase. This is very simple to do, but has an amazing effect on spectators. You can buy it and see a demo of it here.

I recently purchased Endless Rose by Horace Ng. Basically you have a vase of yellow roses and one red rose. You take the red rose out of the vase and rip the head of it off. Another head instantly appears in its place. The head that was ripped off is placed in the pocket. The head is agin torn off of the rose, and another head apears in its place. The head is again ripped off, but this time no rose head appears. The stem is showed around and then a yellow rose head appears on it. It now matches the other roses in the vase. This is very simple to do, but has an amazing effect on spectators. You can buy it and see a demo of it here.

It's expensive. hahaha. I guess I have to starve myself to buy this.
thx for the info though :D
I might get this in the future.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results