Royal Road - Favorites?

Dec 18, 2009
I know this may seem like a pain, but can you guys tell me some of your favorite effects in The Royal Road to Card Magic? I have used the search button and all I found was Adjones review of it. Thanks!

Dec 12, 2009
London Uk
-Now you see it!
Always a good reaction, I also added some of my points onto it but it has the same plot.
-A tipsy trick
its a nice triumph routine but like Now You See It! I took the concept and now have my own routine.

Sep 1, 2007
UK
It's in several of Hugard's books under different names, but in Royal Road, I believe it is called "Rapid Transit". With a small amount of thought it can be modified to be in the hands.

Joe

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
Intuition with Cards - the magician and spectator both select and sign cards. By doing the same motions at the same time not only does the magician find the spectator's signed card but the spectator find's the magician's signed card (I don't use the pencil dot, but instead use a different method).

Ewphindit - In an attempt to find the spectator's card, the magician finds the wrong card, but the spectator saves the day by inserting the wrong card randomly in the deck to find their card (I use this as part of a routine, I don't think it is strong enough to stand on its own).

I also Poker Player's Picnic, Do as I Do and Designed for Laughter.

Apr 5, 2009
Illinois
It's in several of Hugard's books under different names, but in Royal Road, I believe it is called "Rapid Transit". With a small amount of thought it can be modified to be in the hands.

Joe

i'm pretty sure i do something like that only i use my mouth...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results