RSS Feeds:

I don't know where else to post this, but could the T11 Staff let us know if RSS will be a feature to the site in the future?

I am a busy professional and rely on RSS to get my information quicker.

Hope this does not get deleted. Just asking.

Keep up the great work at T11.

Sep 2, 2007
what is RSS my man

RSS "is a family of Web feed formats used to publish frequently updated content such as blog entries, news headlines or podcasts. An RSS document, which is called a 'feed', 'web feed', or 'channel', contains either a summary of content from an associated web site or the full text. RSS makes it possible for people to keep up with their favorite web sites in an automated manner that's easier than checking them manually."

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 2, 2007
Hi there is an rss feed from the forums i discovered it a while ago im not sure where it is on the site sorry but if u look around im sure youll find it

I think this thread contains what you're talking about, http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?t=311&highlight=feed:

Greetings,

You can access the forums' RSS feeds using a URL like this:

http://forums.theory11.com/external.php?type=rss&forumids=2

You can specify the forumids as follows:

General Forum..........2
Product Questions....3
Product Reviews.......4
Card Magic Forums...6
Coin Magic Forums....7
Cardistry/Flourishes..8
Cerca Trova.............10

:AK:

Cheers,
JTM

RSS "is a family of Web feed formats used to publish frequently updated content such as blog entries, news headlines or podcasts. An RSS document, which is called a 'feed', 'web feed', or 'channel', contains either a summary of content from an associated web site or the full text. RSS makes it possible for people to keep up with their favorite web sites in an automated manner that's easier than checking them manually."

Cheers,
JTM

cheers, i like looking manually though.

I appreciate the information.

I visit T11 website all the time, but when I am at the office, I have a Feedreader that can list all the forum topics, from all the different forum areas of a site. This allows me to glance at the topics and click on anything that looks interesting to me.

I can do this without opening an Internet browser. It's a time saver when I just want a quick update on what's going on in the forums.

Thanks again for the info. I will try the link.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results