Rubber Made by Daniel Garcia

Jan 11, 2008
france
i was recently was re-watching the garcia projects and when i saw rubber made i had an idea, unforunately i dont have rubber band on me so i cant test this, but maybe someone has done this before?

the idea is basically using ****** instead of *****? make the effect more practical and carry around. has anybody tried this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 11, 2007
Houston TX
yeah theres a similar trick like this on
Guerilla Guide to Loops Vol.1
Possessed Band by Nathan Kranzo

it looks really awsome you shuold take it look at it you can see it in the demo on E

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
i was recently was re-watching the garcia projects and when i saw rubber made i had an idea, unforunately i dont have rubber band on me so i cant test this, but maybe someone has done this before?

the idea is basically using **** instead of ****? make the effect more practical and carry around. has anybody tried this?

Hi,

I think you may want to edit your post, as you are revealing a portion on the effect, albeit unknowingly.

David

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 22, 2007
California: LA
ive tried it

well the first time i watched the video i had a loop on my wrist, so i tried it like that. it doesnt really work so well because your dealing with 2 strings and rubber bands. the loops are also rubber, so they may not slide on eachother very well and cause clinging and the ruber bands might not link well. im working on coming up with an easier method so i can also do it with loops...

Jan 11, 2008
france
sorry about that :s .... didnt notice i was exposing...

however i encourage people to work on this idea, i went out to buy rubber bands and played around with the idea, i came up with a way of doing it which looks great!

and i apologize again for the unintentional exposure.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results