S.O.S I need help!

Dec 15, 2010
I have seen many card flourishes tutorial videos. Tried to learn something from it but I can't seem to get the flourishes right. Need help on this and tell me how you guys could learn the flourishes from thecuso, dan and dave's trilogy, etc. ?

Cheers,
Aqmar

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
How long have you been flourishing? If you have only been doing so for a short period of time, you are going to have quite a bit more trouble with the flourishes on those 2 sources.

Jack

Elite Member
Sep 5, 2007
Decatur, GA
I started both card magic and flourishing with the Trilogy and quickly realized I was in way over my head. I didn't give up however and can now perform rather well it just took a LOT of practice. One thing to remember is that the people you are learning from have been doing this for a long time. They make it look deceptively easy. Just keep practicing. Everyone is a beginner at some point. I also went and found the sources that inspired Dan and Dave and learned from them as well. It gave me a foundation to grow on and made learning some of the more advanced moves and sleights much easier.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 20, 2009
near paris
I have seen many card flourishes tutorial videos. Tried to learn something from it but I can't seem to get the flourishes right. Need help on this and tell me how you guys could learn the flourishes from thecuso, dan and dave's trilogy, etc. ?

you don't need help, just patience , if you practice slowly it helps to build the muscles of your hands

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results