Saturday Night Contest - Always in Control

Xdelamuertex

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2007
Spokane WA
www.x-tremefights.com
I know I didn't follow the rules. Let's see you do that cut. I own every deck t11 has ever produced down to the first edition Guardians. I did what I wanted to do and control the card to flip in the center mid cut.:)
GOOD LUCK to you. Thanks for watching though. :)

Wow.. I know my entry didn't exactly stick hard to the rules and include shuffles after the fact, but that's because I wanted the purity of the control straight-to-the-top to be undiluted. So, if my entry is ignored I won't be surprised. Xdelamuertex however has taken ignoring the rules to a whole new level, lol.

Erdnase1902

Elite Member
Dec 11, 2010
yes but they have to watch all of our entries which will be well over an hour. Then they must decide on the winner, so just be patient.

I only asked because some posted after that time stamp, that's all...thanks Ang

Fin

Jun 5, 2012
I know I didn't follow the rules. Let's see you do that cut. I own every deck t11 has ever produced down to the first edition Guardians. I did what I wanted to do and control the card to flip in the center mid cut.:)

No worries dude. I meant it in good spirit :)

Apr 6, 2011
Lansing, MI
I dont see what any of this has to do with the contest... but why not! I'm all for being outside the box and innovative.
However as to your challenge, is that not just a scissor cut with a card caught in the middle?...

Apr 19, 2010
New York
Thanks! I hope it gets judged too... I was having a hard time creating and completely registering my account. (I emailed theory11 and let them know. I hope that take that into consideration)

Ang

Sep 4, 2010
I hate to even point this out but the video was uploaded august 2012 so I'm not sure if it will count... But I hope they ignore that since its such a great pass

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Time is up, and the results are in! All entries tonight were reviewed by our panel of three judges, and this was a difficult decision. I was AMAZED at the spectrum of talent shown here, from cardistry controls (RawrBell) to original sleight of hand moves. Extremely impressive. The amount of practice you have devoted to your craft is remarkable. You made our job judging this contest very difficult!

In the end, our decision was based on the content of your videos, the execution of your moves, and how deceptive it all appeared. Based on that criteria, our winner tonight is Joey144 for his card control demonstration here. Joey, your technical skill is spectacular, and it's been a privilege to watch your talent continue to improve with each demonstration. Amazing - congratulations. And Happy Birthday!

Thank you to EVERYONE who participated in this event. Never stop practicing, and never stop learning.

"Live as if you'll die tomorrow. Learn as if you'll live forever." - Gandhi

Fin

Jun 5, 2012
Can't believe I didn't spot that this does NOT have to be original or I'd have done something much more simple like Joey. Congrats dude, nice handling.

Apr 6, 2011
Lansing, MI
Hey guys, I have been considering whether or not my curiosity is worth looking immature, and what do you know, my curiosity has gotten the best of me. What I am wondering is, How many of you guys did I actually deceive with my video? If you didn't see it the first time around, Check it out

Also, while I'm sure many of you can think up many ways to accomplish that effect, would anyone care to guess as to the specific method I used?

Again, I apologize for the immaturity inherent in me posting this. I am just really proud of my method, and am curious to see how good or bad it really is.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results