Saturday Night Contest - Capture The Moment

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Hey everyone! This week's challenge is inspired by the photograph that Andrei Jikh posted on Instagram yesterday afternoon.

The challenge this week is to showcase one of YOUR favorite magic OR cardistry techniques in ONE photograph. For example: capture a card spring, coin vanish, the climax of Edge by Mathieu Bich, an object levitating - the sky is the limit. The only rule: no camera tricks. Capture a REAL, epic moment. The more creative and artistic, the better. Of course, it's okay to use Instagram filters for style purposes.

Take your photo with Instagram, and hashtag it with #theory11. That way, we can find your photo. If we can't find your photo, we can't judge your photo. You have a full 24 hours to make it happen. If possible, post a link to your picture in response to THIS forum thread no later than 7:30pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, April 21st. Limit of ONE entry per person, so take your time and make your picture the best that it can be.

This week's contest will be judged by theory11 vp of production Andrei Jikh. What's up for grabs? 1,000 Elite Member Points, 6 Decks of Artisan Playing Cards, 6 Decks of Monarch Playing Cards, and Out of My Mind by Spidey.

Four prizes for ONE photo. Are you in it to win it? Make it happen! Good luck, everyone!

UPDATE - Time is up, and the results have been posted!

Apr 1, 2013
I dont use instagram or twitter...but i would love to win thoose prizes because in my country there are no theory11 products...how can i enteer?

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
What if i cant use instagram. Could i just post a pic??

For this specific contest, Instagram submissions are preferred for easy judging and a level playing field. If you don't have Instagram (and cannot download and install it free), you can post a link to your picture in response to this forum thread.

Apr 1, 2013
until when day or hour i can upload the picture?

edit..i just see " no later than 7:30pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, April 21st"

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results