Saturday Night Contest - Card Art

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Hey everyone!

Welcome back to another Saturday Night Contest! This week's contest was inspired by YOU. We absolutely love seeing our cards in photos and videos submitted by you. In fact, yesterday we shared a collage of Rarebit Copper Edition photos taken by all of you. Sometimes, we see creations that are simply out of this world and unique. Scott Dyer grabbed our attention a while back with his incredible pieces of art created out of single playing cards. These unique drawings and sculptures are like none other.

This week's contest is to create a piece of art out of a single playing card. You can draw on it, cut it, fold it, or anything else you can imagine. You can use theory11 cards or any other playing cards, it does not matter. The piece of art must be brand new and created for this contest (no old projects!), and it must be original. You can head to Scott's Instagram page to see some amazing examples, but DO NOT take his ideas. Create your own art, in your own way. Post your entries to Instagram (tagged with #theory11) and then post the link below. The person who creates our favorite work of art will walk away with a mixed brick of Tycoon playing cards (6 red, 6 blue) and 1,000 Elite Points.

UPDATE: The deadline for this is tomorrow, Sunday, December 14th at 7:30pm EST. You have 24 hours.

Good luck!

// L

Last edited by a moderator:

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
I am sorry the cuts are a little messed up... but I have a gig in an hour and I am not coming back until midnight!!!

Looks like a simple card...at the beggining...but you can only see the truth when you look closely and bend the card a little... Cerca Trova..

t11.jpg

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results