Saturday Night Contest - Control The Aces

Apr 5, 2009
Illinois
JB my eyeballs area about to fall out of my face. but i am going to stay awake! going to stay awake! going...to stay awake!! going...to...zzzz...STAY AWAKE!!

Jul 18, 2010
Yea I pulled an all nighter last night and I'm about to die but I would like to see who wins. Good luck to everyone!

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Cue drumroll please! Judging these was NOT easy. We looked at technical ability, fluidity, and overall how convincing your moves were. We watched every single submission - most twice - before arriving at a consensus. With that said, tonight's prize goes to worldwideme for his submission here. It was smooth, deceptive, complex, yet well executed. Congratulations for a job well done. Our runner up tonight and honorable mention goes to jok3r for his submission here.

All of you did a great job tonight, and with practice your moves will only advance further. Nicobva, your submission was beautifully executed and although too late for consideration tonight, it was a pleasure to watch. Thanks to everyone for participating, and see you again next week!

Apr 5, 2009
Illinois
Cue drumroll please! Judging these was NOT easy. We looked at technical ability, fluidity, and overall how convincing your moves were. We watched every single submission - most twice - before arriving at a consensus. With that said, tonight's prize goes to worldwideme for his submission here. It was smooth, deceptive, complex, yet well executed. Congratulations for a job well done. Our runner up tonight and honorable mention goes to jok3r for his submission here.

All of you did a great job tonight, and with practice your moves will only advance further. Nicobva, your submission was beautifully executed and although too late for consideration tonight, it was a pleasure to watch. Thanks to everyone for participating, and see you again next week!

Thank you JB! And congratulations Jok3r!

Oct 15, 2008
Tennessee
so close!!! man i wish i would have found this sooner, and did something better.

But congrats to worldwideme!!! good job

Aug 4, 2008
Thank you JB!, I´m glad you enjoy it and congratulations worldwideme for the awesome entry!

Nicobva.

Jul 18, 2010
Congrats for the win! That was some nice riffle stacking! Although I didn't win, I'd like to point out my sexy (not nearly as good as riffle stacking) gravity half pass...hehe. Hooray for modesty

4 ace control my way

Last night we posted a new instant download from the mind and hands of Jason England on riffle stacking. We don't expect you to have mastered riffle stacking in the 24 hours since, but tonight's challenge is about control.

The challenge tonight is to demonstrate control of the aces. This can be by way of shuffles, passes, cuts, or any other means. You must start with four aces on TOP of the deck - and show them clearly. Thereafter, you can do whatever you wish to make it look like the cards are mixed. At the end of your video, you must once again produce the four aces. The more convincing your controls are, the better.

You are free to demonstrate whatever you wish within your video - whether that is cardistry with false cuts, gambling moves with false shuffles, or a combination of the two. The entire pack does NOT have to be in it's original order, but the top four cards do - those four aces. This contest is open to enthusiasts of magic AND cardistry, so we hope that you use your mind and skills to take home the prize.

Videos must be posted in response to THIS forum thread on or before 11:00pm EST tonight. Winner tonight (as determined by our judges) will take home a 6 pack of Sentinels, shipped on the house.

I'M JUST SUBMITTING THIS TO SHOW YOU GUYS OUT THERE, THAT THERE ARE WAYS TO GO OUTSIDE THE BOX. WIN LOSE OR DRAW, THIS IS FOR YALL TO SEE..THANKS. HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS..THR33 OF SPAD3S :::)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXGcoS_x7iY

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results