Saturday Night Contest - Create a Flourish : Round III

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
This contest has been completed! Our crew is reviewing the submissions as we speak, and Andrei will be reviewing all entries in selection of a winner. Winner will be posted within the hour (around midnight EST) after all submissions are reviewed carefully.

Some AMAZING submissions tonight - you guys knocked this out of the park.

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
You know, i really think there should be 2 or 3 runner ups in these contests. And they can get a smaller prize like a 1 on 1 or something. That way people will look forward to these contests even more cuz they have more chances of getting something.

Just my opinion

Mar 8, 2008
New Hampshire
I agree with Magicshadow. Runner-ups boost esteem and make people want to enter more contest, which means you get more people participating. Everyone wins.:D

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
You know, i really think there should be 2 or 3 runner ups in these contests. And they can get a smaller prize like a 1 on 1 or something. That way people will look forward to these contests even more cuz they have more chances of getting something.

Just my opinion

its not really about the prizes, its a motivation for creativity. the real prize is advancement of the art. with each of us striving for something new and original, we can make leaps and bounds in a single night by sharing with others. i didn't do this for the cards, they were just a bonus. i did it to share a concept i had thought of and get feedback on my idea.

Sep 1, 2007
I agree with Magicshadow. Runner-ups boost esteem and make people want to enter more contest, which means you get more people participating. Everyone wins.:D

If everyone wins, it's not really a contest anymore. It's just people getting freebies.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results