Saturday Night Contest - Create a Flourish : Round III

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
It's not due until the 5th of December. But I've still got class Monday and Tuesday, which sucks.

Where do you go to school?

i go to school at Finger Lakes. I used to go to SUNY Geneseo but switched majors so many times i figured i should try somewhere cheaper till i figure it out. haha

Oct 18, 2008
speaking of kenner, and the sybil:

Im really excited for Totally Out of Control; learning Sybil from the man himself, would be a great treat for someone as new to flourishing as myself.

plus every tutorial I've seen, has some self-imposed variation from the poster; not that I'm complaining - i admire the creativity, but I want to score the basics before things get complicated.

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
Alright guys, I've decided...it was a VERY tough pick but I must say I was a bit disappointed this time around and I will fill you in as soon I make a new thread announcing the winner.

-Andrei Jikh

Sep 1, 2007
Alright guys, I've decided...it was a VERY tough pick but I must say I was a bit disappointed this time around and I will fill you in as soon I make a new thread announcing the winner.

-Andrei Jikh

Jeez, I'm sorry to hear that.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY

-Andrei Jikh

well, we did our best, i guess we cant all be russian prodigies. and i mean that in a nice way. i am amazed by your talent andrei, and stirve to be that good, but i, like others are just starting out so i offer what i got

Oct 18, 2008

-Andrei Jikh

disappointed?...that's kind of a bummer.

Nov 17, 2007

-Andrei Jikh
Aww. Sorry we let you down man.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results