Saturday Night Contest - Create a Flourish!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, you're about to see why all of you make my job so difficult!

It was really tough choosing a winner for tonight. All of you did a GREAT job for only having 3.5 hours to create. As I said, anything can happen, and sparks of creativity can ignite in an instant. The contest tonight really shows all of the hard work and thought that goes into the art of Cardistry.

And now onto the winner. It was a very difficult decision to make; one of the hardest decisions I've ever had to make in terms of judging a contest. The competition was very close. Let's all give a round of applause to creep2night (Ian Palima)! Every time I viewed the video my mind was blown. Pure. Epic. Awesomeness. Congrats Ian for pulling the victory!

Now onto why this was very difficult. I'm going to post the names of other members who made very nice flourishes for this contest. I'd like to give Honorable Mentions in no particular order to:

Magicpowder
Wongster88
ATH
GordonSun

AWESOME job tonight everyone. I'm so glad you all entered this contest. Creep2Night, send me a PM with your deck of choice and shipping address, as well as your email for the Sneak Peek!

I will be gone next Saturday, so sadly yours truly will not be able to host next week's contest. However, keep my overall epicness and awesomeness in your thoughts. In the words of Ricky Smith...FIREPOWER!

C

Cardmaster211

Maybe this is just me but some parts of that looked pretty close to a move that Viet did in the video that he won a SNC with.

But maybe that's just because I am entering too. Oh well, that's a really nice video regardless.

Here is my video. For whatever reason, Youtube did not publish it in HD. Killed the quality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4Yr3yvakFs

Thanks man, well I haven't been doing SNCs for a while so I wouldn't know but if I see Viet I will give credit

Aug 31, 2007
Alright guys, you're about to see why all of you make my job so difficult!

It was really tough choosing a winner for tonight. All of you did a GREAT job for only having 3.5 hours to create. As I said, anything can happen, and sparks of creativity can ignite in an instant. The contest tonight really shows all of the hard work and thought that goes into the art of Cardistry.

And now onto the winner. It was a very difficult decision to make; one of the hardest decisions I've ever had to make in terms of judging a contest. The competition was very close. Let's all give a round of applause to creep2night (Ian Palima)! Every time I viewed the video my mind was blown. Pure. Epic. Awesomeness. Congrats Ian for pulling the victory!

Now onto why this was very difficult. I'm going to post the names of other members who made very nice flourishes for this contest. I'd like to give Honorable Mentions in no particular order to:

Magicpowder
Wongster88
ATH
GordonSun

AWESOME job tonight everyone. I'm so glad you all entered this contest. Creep2Night, send me a PM with your deck of choice and shipping address, as well as your email for the Sneak Peek!

I will be gone next Saturday, so sadly yours truly will not be able to host next week's contest. However, keep my overall epicness and awesomeness in your thoughts. In the words of Ricky Smith...FIREPOWER!

Congrats Ian, well deserved!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results