Saturday Night Contest - Create a Flourish!

Oct 23, 2007
I would just like to say I have watched every video up to this point. There have been some really great entries. I have seen a lot of cool ideas and its nice to see all of the gears grinding. Also as a whole we have some great shirts and a cool tie. I'm really happy to see people putting the time into this and its a lot of fun to see all of the entries.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
All I can say, is WOOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!

I cannot believe how much creativity you guys have for just 24 hours! It's insane! This contest turned out amazing, and we are glad to see 9 pages worth of entries for this week! You guys are just awesome creative machines, period!

You guys made judging this contest EXTREMELY difficult. That is a really good thing. So many of you have stepped up to the plate these past 24 hours and just demolished. There were so many great flourishes and ideas from every single one of you, and it makes us all at t11 very happy to see all of your minds at work. It means a lot to us, and we thank you all for participating and making it happen.

Now onto the winner. As said earlier, this was extremely difficult. I wish we could have multiple winners, but we can't. So, we had to narrow it down to just one. This video was nice and quick, flashy, creative, and most definitely unique. Exactly what we were looking for tonight. Please give a round of applause to MGCardistry for taking home the prize!

Believe me when I say this; you all have amazing ideas. I mean it. The Cardistry community has evolved in an amazing way, and if any one were to ask me how much creativity is involved with this, I would link them to this thread. You guys KILLED it! Just awesome. I know I'm repeating myself, but it's definitely needed.

From all of us at theory11 we would like to thank you for entering this week! We would love to see you guys back for yet another awesome SNC, and your chance to win FREE prizes!

Hope you guys have an amazing week, and we'll see you all, next Saturday. (Yes, I just pulled an Expose outro) ;)

Jan 16, 2012
I'm not a sore loser or anything but wow! The judging was terrible! It was supposed to be the most creative flourish and they give it to a guy that pretty much did a combo of unoriginal moves. The opener and closer aren't his so I would not consider it very creative!

People such as Aviv, Dominic White, Jack Hernstadt, and Austin Harms submitted something 10 times more creative! I would have gladly accepted defeat to any one of them as they would have actually deserved it!

I know what's done is done but I am very disappointed. I hope next time you will choose someone that really deserves the prize.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 20, 2011
I shouldn't had won, but there where better moves than his. How many triangle moves weren't there in this contest? A lot. But ok, congrats to the winner.

Nov 2, 2008
are you kidding me?
can the judge explain why he chose this entry as the most "unique and creative"? I really cant understand what creative about this flourish, its a nebula cut combo..

Jul 2, 2011
Sorry Casey, but whoever judged that is messed up. AVIV? DID YOU SEE HIS ENTRY? SIDEREEL? LIAM LEVENON? WTF

Aug 21, 2011
I Knew I wasn't gonna win, but come on... is this really deserved? I wouldn't say so. Cut looks pretty good, but it is not very original and creative. There are such great entries like Hector's, Aviv's, Jack's. I am so very disappointed

May 20, 2012
I took a look at the winner and ... oh well, I can't accept that. Where are the originality and creativity?

Apr 1, 2009
California
You guys are being horrible sports and inconsiderate. This isn't a presidential election. I am sure whoever judged this competition made a fair judgement on who they felt should win.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results