Saturday Night Contest - Create a Trick!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, sorry for the delay in the contest posting! There was supposed to be one that went up at 7:30 EST but apparently it failed to post. I'm on vacation but I am dedicated to making sure you guys get an SNC every week. Super sorry about the delay!

This week's contest is simple - create a trick! Only one rule, it HAS to be something you create specifically for this contest. The purpose of this challenge is to get you thinking on the spot and seeing what you can create in a short period of time. It can be ANY effect in any genre - all we are looking for is the creativity, performance/execution, and which effect leaves the best lasting impression. Do something completely outside the box, and you will be well rewarded.

Upload your performance to either YouTube, Vimeo, or Instagram and post the link to your video in response to THIS forum thread by no later than Monday, August 7th (my birthday!) at 11:00pm EST. Deadline is extended this week as the contest is posted late. Once again - apologies this wasn't posted on time!

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Points, Akkelian Envelopes by Spidey, and 6 Decks of Jimmy Fallon Playing Cards, shipped on the house anywhere in the world!

Good luck!

frozono9

Elite Member
Apr 28, 2014
Barcelona
By the way, I forgot to mention that the card that vanishes is never hooked up to anything (so there is never any sticky residue left on it or anything like that). The card is freely selected, not doctored in any way, and can be signed.

Mar 15, 2017
By the way, I forgot to mention that the card that vanishes is never hooked up to anything (so there is never any sticky residue left on it or anything like that). The card is freely selected, not doctored in any way, and can be signed.
It reminds me quite a lot of Zach Mueller's Fontain move.

frozono9

Elite Member
Apr 28, 2014
Barcelona
Zach's move is completely different. Mine uses a gimmicked card (one of the kings) which will allow to show both sides once the card has vanished and an ultra quick vanish. The only similarity that really exists is that it's a plot where a card vanishes. That's about it, completely different method-wise.

Aug 6, 2017

Looks like Twizted by Eric Jones.

Reactions: HectorE1
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results