Saturday Night Contest - Create a Trick!

010rusty

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2016
LA (Lower Alabama)
This video is brought to you by SnapBack.

In all seriousness, I'm so happy we had this contest, because I do plan on using this effect now. Obviously it can be done with any hat. It does not need to be SnapBack. I just used it because I wanted to satirize modern false advertising and commercials, that emphasizes every word!!!!!!

I hope you guys enjoyed!!!

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Lol. I couldn't work on it until
Great
This video is brought to you by SnapBack.

In all seriousness, I'm so happy we had this contest, because I do plan on using this effect now. Obviously it can be done with any hat. It does not need to be SnapBack. I just used it because I wanted to satirize modern false advertising and commercials, that emphasizes every word!!!!!!

I hope you guys enjoyed!!!
Lmao. "The compartment actually has 2 uses. The first one, is for Rabbits.". Dying :D

Seriously though, this performance was amazing! I totally forgot about the the trick and was so into it that I was mindblown when the card was revealed.

Reactions: 010rusty

Furrukh

Elite Member
Jul 24, 2010
Karachi,Pakistan
Why are you using a Virtual Box to get to the website?
Cuz I developed the website on Linux and I was using virtual box to run linux on windows, and yes the website was not live cuz it would have needed me to spend $20 to $30 to buy a domain name and etc, but the website would have worked exactly the way you saw it in the video had it been a live one, if thats what you are asking

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, time for results! Thanks to everyone for participating this week - lots of great effects and a few that really made this one tough to judge! Let's get right into it.

The winner chosen this week we feel showcased the criteria the best overall. Creative take on an existing plot, the moves were executed nicely, and it had the unique factor we were looking for. Congrats to Kaan Akdogan for taking home this week's prize! Please send an email to our support team with your details to claim your prize ASAP.

We also want to extend a few honorable mentions to frozono9 and Khaleel Olaiky for making this a difficult one to judge with their fantastic entries, as well. Great work!

See you all on Saturday for a new contest!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results