Saturday Night Contest - Create A Trick!

MickaelD

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2019
@010rusty @Scodischarge @Casey Rudd

Yep you're all correct. Thanks for pointing out this zoo plot i was unaware of.
Again , not mad i dint win.
I appreciate the opportunities for this contest and yes it does help our pumping neurons.

Just pointing out that the rules for this week were not clear. Thats what disapoints me. I wouldve given a much better performance had known i i could use other means and methods. Peace you all.
Happy Valentine's day. Go out and perform the french french kiss this week to random strangers and get your kisses. (Idea for next week's contest?)

010rusty

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2016
LA (Lower Alabama)
@010rusty @Scodischarge @Casey Rudd

Yep you're all correct. Thanks for pointing out this zoo plot i was unaware of.
Again , not mad i dint win.
I appreciate the opportunities for this contest and yes it does help our pumping neurons.

Just pointing out that the rules for this week were not clear. Thats what disapoints me. I wouldve given a much better performance had known i i could use other means and methods. Peace you all.
Happy Valentine's day. Go out and perform the french french kiss this week to random strangers and get your kisses. (Idea for next week's contest?)
It’s all good bro, nothing but love from us. I’d suggest reading the old Snc threads. To see what works. In fact I read “the magic of Michael Ammarr” before winning my first SNC, because the last chapter is all about magic contest. In fact one ofmy favorite story ever written was told by dai Vernon and then retold by Michael in this chapter and I think it might apply here;)
495D87AA-8CE8-4A7E-9C16-4CA54D0BFD3E.jpeg

(Ps, sorry judges for my wierd troll post in my teenage years, it was an odd phase)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results