Saturday Night Contest - Create A Trick!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope you all are having a great weekend!

This week's contest is simple - create a trick!

Only one rule: It HAS to be under 2 minutes.

The purpose of this challenge is to get you thinking on the spot and seeing what you can create in a short period of time. All we are looking for is the creativity, performance/execution, and which effect leaves the best lasting impression. Do something completely outside the box, and you will be well rewarded.

Upload your performance to either YouTube, Vimeo, or Instagram and post the link to your video in response to THIS forum thread by no later than Sunday, March 21st at 11:00pm EST.

Please note that you MUST state in your video or have it written on a piece of paper in the video that the effect is for this week's contest. Failure to do so will result in your video being disqualified for judging.

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Points, a deck of Gold Artisans, and your choice of ANY in-stock trick in our store valued at $75 or less.

Good luck!

TheChimneySweep

Elite Member
Oct 29, 2018
Germany
www.instagram.com
Hello everyone,
Iblove the idea of this Saturday Night Contest,so i tryed to combine some old school with some new magic and this is what came out, i hope you enjoy it and have a great weekend!
Good luck to everyone!

P.s. : I had to make a picture of the last card and make it the title picture of the video cause the camera couldnt get it very clear...it stays SNC on it theory 11 and the date of this contest.Hope this wont be a isue for the judges.

Mar 9, 2021
Hey guys,

I really like the Saturday Night Contest, and I worked really hard on this trick. It is 2 tricks combined, and I added my OG(original) twist on it!

Video link ^

PS: I changed the quality to 1080p, so if you are experiencing lag, you can change that to 720p or 480p!

PS: Also yes i'm 13

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Here's my performance of a trick I call Selfie Color Change for the contest -

Congrats Raghav! We have chosen your entry as the winner for this week's contest! Super simple effect but the creativity behind the method is what impressed us the most. Lots of potential with that idea, we thoroughly enjoyed the concept! Please reach out to our support team with your details so we can get your prize out to you ASAP.

We would also like to issue some honorable mentions to 010rusty and T.van.Riotsen for making this one close as we thoroughly enjoyed the presentations as a whole and were excellent submissions.

See you guys on Saturday for a new contest!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results