Saturday Night Contest : Daniel Madison Edition

Aug 31, 2007
D

Deleted member 2755

Sorry man, but you probably need one video instead of a bunch of short videos. Also, just a tip from now on when you do these contests. Try to be creative! Don't just show the fact that you own all of Daniel Madison's stuff to try and win! :rolleyes:

My video is coming along nicely. I hope you'll all enjoy it. I'll post it in a few hours. However, I'm not done with it yet. Plus I have other things to do today besides this contest. ;) So hopefully I'll see you all later.

-Doug

Sep 12, 2007
Edinburgh, Scotland
Sorry man, but you probably need one video instead of a bunch of short videos. Also, just a tip from now on when you do these contests. Try to be creative! Don't just show the fact that you own all of Daniel Madison's stuff to try and win! :rolleyes:

My video is coming along nicely. I hope you'll all enjoy it. I'll post it in a few hours. However, I'm not done with it yet. Plus I have other things to do today besides this contest. ;) So hopefully I'll see you all later.

-Doug

Yeah, i know i should of made a big video, but i couldn't edit them together, so i just put them up for anyone who cared.

I wasn't showing the fact that i own all of DM's stuff, i just thought that would be funny. I look forward to your video!

Felix

D

Deleted member 2755

okay here's mine, i guess.

It's not meant to make him fee bad, although it is in fact a parody. Good luck to everyone else. I'm gonna be out the rest of the day, so enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np_fBLrtQh4

ps- made in 30 minutes!

ARGH! SOME OF THE STUFF I DID WAS THE SAME AS YOURS! >:O UGH! Oh well... I still have some more stuff in my video though so it's not too bad.... ARGH!

Great job though. Great minds think alike. ;) I liked yours a lot.

-Doug

D

Deleted member 2755

Can someone please answer this for me? If our video is a bit long, can we have segments with a different T11 song such as the songs from the Trilogy contest? My video I think would be good if I reused the song, however, I feel it would be A LOT better if I could use some parts from different songs. Thanks for the reply.

-Doug

ARGH! SOME OF THE STUFF I DID WAS THE SAME AS YOURS! >:O UGH! Oh well... I still have some more stuff in my video though so it's not too bad.... ARGH!

Great job though. Great minds think alike. ;) I liked yours a lot.

-Doug

sorry man. It doesn't really matter. I think there will be a lot of repeats, just becuase everyone is jealous of certain aspects of his magic.

great minds do indeed think alike.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results