Saturday Night Contest : Daniel Madison Edition

press (either control or command I can't remember which) and click the link at the same time. It's just as if you were right clicking on a PC. THen mine asked me to open w/ itunes, save to desktop, ect.

hope that helps.

Sep 3, 2007
UGH some of my ideas have been taken :(
well... i'll have plenty of other stuff in it aswell :)
lol i gotta get mine filmed and edited soon!

D

Deleted member 2755

UGH some of my ideas have been taken :(
well... i'll have plenty of other stuff in it aswell :)
lol i gotta get mine filmed and edited soon!

A few of ideas so far have been taken a bit too and it's been filmed already. :( Oh well... I can't really finish it either till I get my 2 friends who know about magic get over here! It won't be for a few hours though so I'll have my stuff uploaded tonight, however, I really only have about 30 seconds left of filming.

-Doug

Lo and behold, I'm actually participating in a Saturday Night Contest Video. Granted, i've watched a few that have already been done, and mines not nearly as crazy as some so far, but I had a good time making it. Just rendering now, and should be up in a little bit.

J.

here is mine

LOOK HERE

Alright I admire and enjoy Daniel's style. This is a parody and it is all in good fun. I hope you like my vid and add me on youtube and myspace if you wish to do so. I do not pose any disrepect towards Daniel Madison. I cant even come close to his speed and skill. I just couldnt help myself this was a perfect contest . So without further a due here is my spoof of Daniel Madison :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bITOf6h3XAk

:eek::

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results