1. Why the production of Monument took 18 months?
2. Is video editing really important or an amazing skill makes it unnecessary?
3. What do you do when you can't do a flourishe and you feel disapointed ? You take a break, work on another,...?
1) how do you know whether you've mastered a move or not ?
2) how do you know whether your move is 'completed' (ready for release etc)
3) when you create a flourish , do you look into a mirror while creating (to see if the move looks nice when people see it and see from which angles it will best from) or do you not use a mirror ?
thank you !!!
As a self proclaimed "cardist," I consider myself an artist. After attending a lecture by Ta Na Manga this past summer, I held on to their concept of how every form of art influence each other in some way. In your mind, has any other kind of artform influenced your card flourishing at all? If so, which ones and how?
Which up and coming cardist do you think will be the next big hit in the flourishing community?
What do you prefer when it comes to creating your own moves: is it better to be jamming with other Cardists and getting inspiration from their ideas to create OR completely isolating yourself to make original moves?
And finally, which Cardists have influenced you the most throughout your time flourishing?