Saturday Night Contest - Every Day Carry!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys! Hope you all are having a great weekend! This week we just started shipping pre-orders for the Mandalorian Playing Cards, and we thought this weekend would be a great opportunity to pull some inspiration from the theme of the show. The Child becomes a traveling companion to the Mandalorian everywhere he goes. You could say The Child is a part of Mando's every day carry for the majority of the series. In addition to The Child, Mando has a bunch of tools and gadgets that he has on him at all times, ready for anything and everything thrown his way.

With that said, we want to see YOUR every day carry items that you have on you at all times. In addition to a deck of cards, a coin set, notecards and pen for a quick mentalism routine, or any other magic props, we want to see what items you take with you on a daily basis. Not only do we want to see those items, but we want you to capture them in the best way possible. Take a photo of your items, and make sure the lighting, composition, and setting match the theme of the photo itself. We want you to take this photo like you would find it in a magazine or an online article. Professional looking, and memorable.

Post your photo to Instagram and hashtag it #theory11 or upload the photo directly in your response, and link the photo in your response to this forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, March 7th. Once time is up, the contest is closed and we will begin the judging process.

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Points, and a Variety Box featuring 2 Decks of Mandalorian Playing Cards and 10 others of your choice.

We look forward to seeing what everyone is carrying with them as their essential items. Good luck!

theSunnyG

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2012
I LOVE all things everyday carry. I’ve been obsessed with gadgets and this style of EDC photos for years, so I finally get to do my take on it!

My EDC is relatively minimal. On my magic side, it’s a deck of cards, loops, rings and maybe a notepad.
And my normal carry is a beautiful pen, a great watch, and AirPods are a must right!

Dec 23, 2020
Stumbling upon this forum from my good friend Nurul, this is my EDC. I chose this one because of its elegance in the face of simplicity. And you can never go wrong with black & gold for luxury feeling. Add a tactical pocket knife and a cast iron puzzle to relieve boredome while waiting.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results