Saturday Night Contest - Every Day Carry!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys! Hope you all are having a great weekend! Let's get right into the contest.

We want to see YOUR every day carry items that you have on you at all times. In addition to a deck of cards, a coin set, notecards and pen for a quick mentalism routine, or any other magic props, we want to see what items you take with you on a daily basis. Not only do we want to see those items, but we want you to capture them in the best way possible. Take a photo of your items, and make sure the lighting, composition, and setting match the theme of the photo itself. We want you to take this photo like you would find it in a magazine or an online article. Professional looking, and memorable.

Post your photo to Instagram and hashtag it #theory11 or upload the photo directly in your response, and link the photo in your response to this forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, May 22nd. Once time is up, the contest is closed and we will begin the judging process.

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Points, and 6 Decks of DUNE Playing Cards, officially launching on Wednesday at 12pm EST.

We look forward to seeing what everyone is carrying with them as their essential items. Good luck!

010rusty

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2016
LA (Lower Alabama)
So for some of the older fan of these forums you may recall I posted a video showing off my ECs about 4 years ago(man time flies bro) and…

man… have times changed🤣. Over the years I’ve decided to pack light.

Just look at my submission this week:

All I really bring is Binder, laptop, Bible, wallet, deck and sharpie.

I guess maturity and age result in minimalism.

P.S. I just rewatched that video and man… I really did try to force that catfish and “DM HEARTS Gamblers cop” meme down everyone’s throat😅😅

yeti8726

Elite Member
Jul 9, 2011
Here is my entry, deck of blue knights, card clip, card to wallet and a set of walking liberty coins!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results