Saturday Night Contest - Fake Exposure

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Okay, these were seriously HILARIOUS. I loved them all, particularly Chris Wiehl's explanation of REF4M with super glue, Ollie's explanation of Crush (with great misdirection!), rocket92's explanation of Alchemy (with a giant bandaid - stealth!), Justin Morris with the Smoke and flour (I was waiting for you to try it, and you did!), and more.

We can only give away one prize tonight, and I think I have to give two thumbs up to Nick Diffatte. Seriously, your video made me spit up my drink. It was hilarious, creative, random, and crazy. Congrats to Nick, and thanks to everyone for entering tonight.

I would encourage everyone to leave your hilarious videos ONLINE, as every little bit helps to discourage real exposure in magic. Of course, tonight's event was lighthearted and fun, but this contest - coupled with our continued efforts to cut down on copyright infringement week by week - can make a very serious difference.

May 29, 2010
Chicago area
Well the don't end until (and quote)11:00pm est(end quote). sense i live in california, not until 9:00pm. So just wait another 39 minutes until the answers.

11:00 EST is 10:00 Central, 9:00 Mountain, and 8:00 PST, where you live. It ended 24 minutes ago, and we just have to wait for the judge to watch all of the videos and make a decision.

edit: j.bayme must have posted while I was still typing.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results