Saturday Night Contest - Faking Quantum

Jan 3, 2019
Not quite sure what a roller is. I feel bad for whoever looks that up and finds out that don't they exist. Also, the very best way to distract in magic is defenitely to blind them. :D

Reactions: Justin.Morris
Jan 3, 2019
I really appriceaite (sorry if I spelled that wrong) how much work you put into these contests, as well as the entire website overall. Thank you!
I hope this video will help to make it more difficult for Quantum to be revealed online. ( :
I would suggest zooming in while watching gimmick demonstration while watching to understand how it works (It wouldn't let me Edit the thing to make it say that)

Jan 3, 2019
Sorry for the long string of comments. Just one last thing: yes, I Just made a YouTube account entirely for this video; yes, at the beginning I acted like I had been making those videos for a long time; and, yes, I realise that this was a huge waste of time. ( ;

Dtop

Elite Member
Jan 13, 2019
I know I’m not going to win, but I don’t need to win to preform the trick. There are so many awesome tutorials here that if I don’t win I’ll still have the trick! Thanks everyone that entered and taught me new tricks!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, just wanted to let everyone know that this is easily the hardest contest we've had to judge this year, and we will be taking extra time to make sure we decide on a winner. Results should be posted tomorrow. Thanks so much for your patience. You guys came through with AMAZING entries this week!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, time for results! Man, this one was extremely difficult to judge as all of you had a really unique twist to making your methods stand out and make them extremely ridiculous. We wish we could give out the prize to all of the contenders, however there is only one winner that can take home the main prize. With that said, we chose this winner based on it being a ridiculous method and being creative in its construction. Congrats to Anonymous user for taking home this week's prize! Please contact our support team with your details so we can get your prize out to you ASAP!

We can't just leave things off without giving these entries some well deserved honorable mentions. So much so that we feel each of these submissions should receive 250 Elite Points for making this one so incredibly close and a tough call. Congrats to Justin Morris, Khaleel Olaiky, and MattieuZ on the honorable mentions! Please contact our support team with the email used for your theory11 account and they will be able to distribute the 250 points into your account.

It's definitely encouraging to see so many people already taking the bait, and that is why we do these contests! These are always a blast to do, and you guys just keep coming up with the most crazy and ridiculous methods that make it so much fun. See you all on Saturday for a new contest!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results