Saturday Night Contest - Final Four!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, time for results!

WHAT A FINISH TO THE GAME! Villanova is the winner by a buzzer-beating, game-winning 3 pointer to make the score 77-74. No one got it exactly right, but there were a few people who got close.

The winner of this week's contest is EvanX with his guess of Villanova 75-73. Overall, his guess was only 3 points off of the final score, so he is the closest to predicting the right score. Congrats! Please contact our support team to claim your prize!

We would also like to give an honorable mention to Bryant Tsu for being close with Villanova 77-68. While Bryant got the right score for Villanova, his prediction for UNC was 6 points off, therefore making his overall prediction 6 points off of the final score. Another honorable mention to Gabriel Z. for being 5 points off with his guess of Villanova 78-70.

Also, an honorable mention to yours truly for only being 4 points off overall! My predictions have been getting better each year, so let's see what next year will bring!

Last edited:

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
I'm not trying to contradict you Brett, but shouldn't it be who got
These contests are based on accurate point guesses before closest point margins. At least, that's how I won the Super Bowl contest

By my count, Bryant Tsu got it

I'm not trying to contradict you Brett, but shouldn't it be who got within the closest range Bryant Tsu , got within 9 points mine was 8 , we'll have to wait and see for the results. If anything EvanX got it I think.

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign

I'm not trying to contradict you Brett, but shouldn't it be who got within the closest range Bryant Tsu , got within 9 points mine was 8 , we'll have to wait and see for the results. If anything EvanX got it I think.

It's all good. This could play out a few different ways. Let's all just wait for Casey Rudd at this point.

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com

WHAT A FINISH TO THE GAME! Villanova is the winner by a buzzer-beating, game-winning 3 pointer to make the score 77-74. No one got it exactly right, but there were a few people who got close.

The winner of this week's contest is EvanX with his guess of Villanova 75-73. Overall, his guess was only 3 points off of the final score, so he is the closest to predicting the right score. Congrats! Please contact our support team to claim your prize!

We would also like to give an honorable mention to Bryant Tsu for being the next closest with Villanova 77-68. While Bryant got the right score for Villanova, his prediction for UNC was 6 points off, therefore making his overall prediction 6 points off of the final score.

Also, an honorable mention to yours truly for only being 4 points off overall! My predictions have been getting better each year, so let's see what next year will bring!

Casey you should give me a mini-honorable mention for being 5 points off j/k :)

Nov 10, 2014

We would also like to give an honorable mention to Bryant Tsu for being close with Villanova 77-68. While Bryant got the right score for Villanova, his prediction for UNC was 6 points off, therefore making his overall prediction 6 points off of the final score. Another honorable mention to Gabriel Z. for being 5 points off with his guess of Villanova 78-70.

It would be a bit odd if you won a SNC

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results