Saturday Night Contest - Fool the Cent-ses!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope you all are enjoying the start to your weekend! If you haven't heard about our latest magic release, Perfect Cents by Cosmo Solano is the perfect addition to your arsenal of effects. Any number is named. That number matches the EXACT amount of change in your pocket. Every. Single. Time.

Developed over 10 years by Cosmo Solano, Perfect Cents gives you the ability to make a perfect prediction using virtually ANY currency. The amount they name is the exact amount pulled from your pocket: there are no awkward movements whatsoever. In the simple motion of going into your pocket, you have the exact amount of change. A perfect, pocket-sized miracle!

Taking a break from playing cards, your challenge for this week is to perform an effect involving coins: a vanish, appearance, transposition, or multiplication - ANY coin effect. But the goal is to FOOL US. The more deceptive and more creative your effect, the better. All methods are fair game - you can use gimmicks too, just don't use camera tricks or video editing. Your video must be new and filmed for this contest, and please state the date of filming in the video or have it on a piece of paper in the shot.

Film and upload your effect to either YouTube, Instagram, or Vimeo, and post the link to your entry in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, April 7th. Once time is up, we will go through all submissions and decide on a winner based on which effect fooled us the most or came the closest to fooling us.

What can you take home? 1,000 Elite Points and Perfect Cents by Cosmo Solano!

Go for it - think outside the box - and show us what you can do. Good luck!

Stratego

Elite Member
May 18, 2017
Already bought Perfect Cents - and it’s one of my favorite at the moment- so I’m gonna skip this one.

Jan 3, 2019
Oops! I forgot to write what I was going to say in my entry comment.

Here is my variation on the three card monte. Thank you once again for all to these contests.
good luck to all involved! :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results