Saturday Night Contest - Fool Us! (EMC Prize!)

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Today, theory11 artists Mathieu Bich and Daniel Madison invaded the United Kingdom. Specifically, your televisions. Both appeared (no pun intended) on the UK TV Show FOOL US with Penn and Teller. They did a fantastic job and stunned everyone in the audience.

Inspired by their performance, tonight is your chance to FOOL US. Yes, your challenge is to film a single trick of your own creation, or perhaps an old gem you uncovered. If you were on stage with Penn and Teller tonight, what would YOU have performed? We want to see that.

Upload your performance to YouTube, Vimeo, or any other site in which we can PUBLICLY view your submission, then post the link in response to THIS forum thread no later than 11:00pm EST tonight.

Tonight’s winner will walk away with a FREE Pass to the Essential Magic Conference. That's a prize equivalent of $90 - yours on the house just for fooling the crap out of us. Do your best. If no one successfully fools us, we'll pick what we believe to be the best of the bunch.

Do you have what it takes? FOOL US!

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Side note - great performances tonight by Mathieu Bich and Daniel Madison! Congrats to both of them for a job well done. Very excited to see all of your submissions. What would YOU have done if you were on the show tonight? Show us! And hopefully, fool us.

Michael Kras

{dg} poet laureate / theory11
Sep 12, 2007
Canada
www.magicanada.myfastforum.org
Here's a method I've been working on for a little while... it is a penetration of an ordinary kitchen spoon into a balloon. The method is real and very practical, especially for restaurants where spoons are not uncommon. To some it may appear as though I drop the spoon on the ground out of frame, but you have my word that I did not drop the spoon... that was just the unfortunate positioning of my camera. Enjoy and good luck to everyone!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZdaFdGw_cY

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results