Saturday Night Contest - Halloween!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope you all are enjoying your Halloween weekend! If you haven't seen it already, we posted a list of October's Best Magic in our News section earlier this month, specifically for Halloween season. This weekend is all about the tricks for us magicians, but we would like to reward a few of you with some treats, as well.

The challenge tonight is to create your very own magic related, Halloween Pumpkin! You have until Sunday, November 1st at 7:30pm EDT to get a pumpkin, create a design, and carve your design into your pumpkin. It sounds exactly like what you do almost every year, but here's the catch...

Your design has to be magic related. For example, our winner in 2011 carved Houdini hanging upside down in front of a crowd. Carve a portrait of David Copperfield, an Ace of Spades, etc. ANYTHING that is related to magic, you can carve it into your pumpkin. Limit one entry per member, so make your pumpkin the best it can be!

Post your image of your pumpkin to either Instagram or Imgur, hashtag it with #theory11SNC, and post the link to your image in response to THIS forum thread before the deadline mentioned above. Also, only photos posted between the posting of this contest and the deadline will count for judging.

What can this week's winners receive? That's right, we said winners! We are going to be selecting 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prize winners for this week's contest. Here are the prize tiers:

1st: 1,000 Elite Member Points, Amazebox by Mark Shortland, and Double Cross by Mark Southworth
2nd: 500 Elite Member Points and SMOKE by Alan Rorrison
3rd: 250 Elite Member Points and Sneak Peek by Spidey

We look forward to seeing your designs and can't wait to see what you guys carve up. On behalf of everyone here at theory11, we wish you all a Happy Halloween!

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
Just got back from trick or treating with the family!

Good luck to all involved!

I won't be able to enter this week as the pumpkin I chose was secretly rotted away inside. My entry tanked in a hurry!

I hope to see some cool pumpkin carvings!

Jul 13, 2013
Hers's My "Pumpkin"
Card Thru Window performed by a Pumpkin Head!
Country doesn't celebrate Halloween, so it's nearly impossible for me to find a pumpkin... So here's the next best thing I could think of!
Points for effort maybe? :p

Furrukh

Elite Member
Jul 24, 2010
Karachi,Pakistan
Damn some gr8 prizes up for graps..... Unfortunately the culture i come from we dont have and dont know what Halloween is and niether do i have a pumpkin right now to enter into this contest

Furrukh

Elite Member
Jul 24, 2010
Karachi,Pakistan
Just a suggestion if there arent enough entries when time is up and the judges cant decide the 2nd or 3rd position how abt a random comment from this thread? :p...... Damn the prizes are awesome

Dec 31, 2014
So, casey since there are so many people, including me, who cant get their hands on a pumpkin, do you accept entries that were made out of other plants or fruits?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results