Saturday Night Contest - Happy Birthday!

theSunnyG

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2012
http://imgur.com/sMfgL

I call this card cake the... T11 5th Anniversary Strawberry & Blueberry Celebration Sensation!...

Hope you guys like strawberrys!

There would of been more cake, but I ate the rest, only had 1 piece left...
A soft sponge cake with 2 layers of blueberry jam sandwiching strawberry pieces inside, topped off with multi-coloured-flavoured cream on top, including a full fresh strawberry and a candle for the great celebration. And with a celebration of course has some guests!

I think I had a little too much fun doing this xD
Only used Bicycle cards to create this - the candle flame is actually a heart suit cut from a card upside down, and the 'cream' didn't turn out very well :( but I had to split a few cards to do the stupid cream >.>

Anyway, I had fun, spent much longer than I thought doing this!
Good Luck everyone!
Happy Anniversary Theory 11!

Last edited by a moderator:

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
That's a wrap! TONS upon TONS of creativity tonight. All of you did absolutely fantastic! Thank you for the birthday wishes, and thanks for the many delicious-looking cakes!

Tonight, we were also looking for creative, out of the box thinking. The winner of this week's contest goes to Justin.Morris for his entry HERE! Very minimalist, but overflows with creativity. Congratulations! Please contact our support team here with your mailing information, so we can get your prizes out to you ASAP!

Thanks again to everybody who wished us a Happy Birthday. It means a lot to us, and we wouldn't be here today without the support from you all! We are very blessed to have you guys around. Here's to many more years of madness!

Cheers!

Jan 22, 2012
Woah! Congratulations to Justin Morris! I really love the cake! It's so clever I would have never thought of it!

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
http://imgur.com/sMfgL

I call this card cake the... T11 5th Anniversary Strawberry & Blueberry Celebration Sensation!...

Hope you guys like strawberrys!

There would of been more cake, but I ate the rest, only had 1 piece left...
A soft sponge cake with 2 layers of blueberry jam sandwiching strawberry pieces inside, topped off with multi-coloured-flavoured cream on top, including a full fresh strawberry and a candle for the great celebration. And with a celebration of course has some guests!

I think I had a little too much fun doing this xD
Only used Bicycle cards to create this - the candle flame is actually a heart suit cut from a card upside down, and the 'cream' didn't turn out very well :( but I had to split a few cards to do the stupid cream >.>

Anyway, I had fun, spent much longer than I thought doing this!
Good Luck everyone!
Happy Anniversary Theory 11!

This one's my favorite :) Very intricate and realistic!

Congratulations Justin your entry was very creative :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results