Saturday Night Contest - Holiday Magic 2021!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hello everyone! Hope everyone is having an excellent weekend thus far. With the launch of our Holiday Contest earlier this month, we are getting into the spirit of the holidays each and every day. One of my favorite things about the holiday season is all of the decorations and festivities. What better way to get into the holiday spirit than doing some magic?

For this week's contest, we wanted to celebrate the holiday season. The challenge is to perform ANY magic effect using holiday-related items. Ornaments, Candles, Light Bulbs, Candy Canes, Ribbons, Christmas Trees, Tree Branches, Mistletoe, and anything of the sort.

It can be ANY type of magic effect, as long as it uses a Holiday-related item. You could perform a broken and restored candy cane, color changing Christmas tree lights, vanishing Christmas Tree, making candles appear on a menorah, or maybe even levitating mistletoe! Your effect does NOT have to be totally new and original, but the more original and creative, the better. Try to put your own spin on it. Maybe you could adapt a holiday theme to an otherwise normal magic effect. We also want new videos submitted, so any old video will not be judged and will automatically be disqualified.

Create, film, and upload your effect to YouTube or Instagram, and post the link to your video in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, December 19th. Once time is up, our panel of judges will go through each submission and decide on a winner.

What can you take home this week? 1,000 Elite Points, A Variety Box, and 12 spins on the Holiday Wheel!

Good luck, and Happy Holidays!

TheChimneySweep

Elite Member
Oct 29, 2018
Germany
www.instagram.com
(i will be verry thankfull if this entry will be taken in consideration since the instagram is killing the quality of my video)
Hope you guys have a nice Holiday season,
The Holiday seasons begins and every corner of the world has it's own way to celebrate it, i always loved travel and learning about new cultures and traditions, so i thought i'll tell you something about where i come from wich will go with the video i prepared for this contest,
I grew up in Romania, and this time of the year, as everywhere in the world is the most loved season for the kids, presents, songs, snow, joy seems to be everywhere and everyone waits for Santa. So as kids we loved to gather for all kinds of childish activities, one of them being:- singing Christmas songs, but not for ourself, no, and not just any Christmas songs, we call em "Colinde" wich pretty much means "To walk around", so we where walking around singing from door to door Colinde-Christmas songs at peoples houses, prety much like kids do Trick or Treat in the US on Halloween, but instead of sweets people gave us coins for good luck into the coming new year, hundreds of years ago they where giving aples and nuts, but we were more happy i think whit the coins because we could buy ourself firecrakers for the New Year's eve, after going to "Colinde" from the begining of the Christmas untill the New Year's eve.
That being said I hope this will bring you some luck in the coming New Year and of course into the contest:

La anu si la mulți ani!
(This one you'll have to figure it out yourself what it means 😉😊🎄)
Hope you enjoy my entry

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
I love Christmas and I decided to film some magic with the Christmas ornaments. I hope you like it and HAPPY HOLIDAYS
Hey guys, sincere apologies for the long wait on the results to this one! With that said, we’d like to congratulate Flapho on winning this past week’s contest! Contact our team with your details so we can get your prize out to you!

See you guys later for the results of this week’s contest!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results