Saturday Night Contest - Holiday Wheel!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope everyone is having a great start to the new month! Just yesterday we launched the newest edition of our Holiday Wheel - it’s back and better than ever! With each product purchased between now and January 1st, you get one spin on the wheel. You also get a FREE spin every 24 hours!

For this week’s contest we wanted you all to have a chance at some extra spins on the wheel, so your job for this contest is as follows: use your free spin and record the result of that spin in your response. Only one response per member, so make it count!

Post your result in response to this thread by tomorrow, Sunday, December 3rd at 11:00pm EST. Once time is up we will choose someone at random to take home this week’s prize!

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Points, 2 decks of Product RED Playing Cards, 2 decks of Saturday Night Live Playing Cards, 2 decks of JAQK Amethyst Playing Cards, and 6 spins on the Holiday Wheel!

Good luck, and get to spinning!

CWhite

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2016
Spun the wheel.. got a spin again prize.. spun again and no reward.

Can't wait to spin again tomorrow. Good luck everyone!!!

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

rob_tabris

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2011
"use your free spin and record the result of that spin in your response."

Question!
This means I should take a screeshot of the result of my spin? Because I already spun today and I did not take that screenshot because I just read this SNC jeje... o_O

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
"use your free spin and record the result of that spin in your response."

Question!
This means I should take a screeshot of the result of my spin? Because I already spun today and I did not take that screenshot because I just read this SNC jeje... o_O
No screenshot necessary. Just tell us the result of your spin. Good luck!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results