Saturday Night Contest - I Am Anonymous

Tim

Oct 3, 2008
Hey everyone.
I am kinda new here, just a quick question, and I know you hate these posts, but I searched and searched and couldn't really find anything.
But, if I have a really good answer or something, what do I do with it, do I post it in this thread? Or do I PM someone? Or wait till Friday or something and post then. Do all answers go in this thread?

And another thing, has anyone found a video of this anonymous guy that is different to the one in the media section?

I truely do apologise if you find this post annoying, but I didn't want to start a new thread, just for a simple question.

Thanks for any replies

Tim

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
Ok, that video was extremely creepy. It makes the guy look like a crazy psychopath who tried to be happy. Kinda like the Joker from Batman.

You know, this feels like Propaganda all over again. Sigh......

Oct 5, 2008
The Anonymous code.

Not sure if this was discuss but if you see your way to the artist section you will spot Mr/Ms " Anonymous " click and see his/her profile and you will see the basic anonymous photo and another photo to the right, look at the bottom of the picture and you will notice a series of numbers, this is a code. I know this because I have used this myself, I just began " de-coding " it but the first 4 letters spell "died" so I will continue and see what I can find. My apologies if this was discussed.
-dR

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
Hey everyone.
I am kinda new here, just a quick question, and I know you hate these posts, but I searched and searched and couldn't really find anything.
But, if I have a really good answer or something, what do I do with it, do I post it in this thread? Or do I PM someone? Or wait till Friday or something and post then. Do all answers go in this thread?

And another thing, has anyone found a video of this anonymous guy that is different to the one in the media section?

I truely do apologise if you find this post annoying, but I didn't want to start a new thread, just for a simple question.

Thanks for any replies

Tim

Since we don't know if there is a "prize" or something of that sort, I think considering everyone else posted their guesses here, you might as well too!

Hope this helps.

-Sanj

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
Not sure if this was discuss but if you see your way to the artist section you will spot Mr/Ms " Anonymous " click and see his/her profile and you will see the basic anonymous photo and another photo to the right, look at the bottom of the picture and you will notice a series of numbers, this is a code. I know this because I have used this myself, I just began " de-coding " it but the first 4 letters spell "died" so I will continue and see what I can find. My apologies if this was discussed.
-dR

Awesome! I was doing the same thing! Do you have an AIM or Windows Live or Facebook//any other place we can chat "live" so we can compare 'notes'.

Nice find!

-Sanj

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Hey everyone.

Thanks for any replies

Tim

You can do whatever you want.

There's no pressure, show them, keep them, PM them - but remember - people will take information. People are greedy.

If I were you, I'd keep it to myself. I have found quite alot already, and have recieved PM's for information, but Im not giving any just yet. Perhaps soon. Wait. The Phone is ringing.

If it's like the PROPAGANDA playing cards mystery, the person who has the right answer to the mystery will recieve a prize!

Fingers crossed;

Gustav

Tim

Oct 3, 2008
Since we don't know if there is a "prize" or something of that sort, I think considering everyone else posted their guesses here, you might as well too!

Hope this helps.

-Sanj

You can do whatever you want.

There's no pressure, show them, keep them, PM them - but remember - people will take information. People are greedy.

If I were you, I'd keep it to myself. I have found quite alot already, and have recieved PM's for information, but Im not giving any just yet. Perhaps soon. Wait. The Phone is ringing.

If it's like the PROPAGANDA playing cards mystery, the person who has the right answer to the mystery will recieve a prize!

Fingers crossed;

Gustav

Okay thanks a lot.
But, that's what I was thinking.
Like, if everyone was to take this seriously, why would they just post it in this thread?
And, there might be a prize? Never knew that. I thought it was all just a competition and a winner.
Wow, this is actually quite exciting.
And, if I should PM my answers/guesses, who should I post them to?
Thanks for the help.

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
Okay thanks a lot.
But, that's what I was thinking.
Like, if everyone was to take this seriously, why would they just post it in this thread?
And, there might be a prize? Never knew that. I thought it was all just a competition and a winner.
Wow, this is actually quite exciting.
And, if I should PM my answers/guesses, who should I post them to?
Thanks for the help.

me. really give me all the answers. ahahaha. just kidding. but seriously. pm me

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Tim!

If you have any answers, PM them to either Naonymous or one of the artists ;)

Gustav

Wait for it...

Cerca Trova

Oct 5, 2008
1)I'm merging this thread into the SNC anonymous thread. Since there's no point having 2 threads.

2)That's not what it translates to. The first word is "IT"

-RA69

Sorry you are wrong sir. This first letters are 4954 on the picture.
Do the math. 4=d 9=i 5=e 4=d
Now put that together...
died
I have translated more but I will show all when finished.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results