Saturday Night Contest - In Control

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Casey Rudd, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Maaz Hasan likes this.
  2. Great stuff everyone! Here is my entry. A control I came up with a while back.

3. This is mine, good luck to everybody

Justin.Morris and Gabriel Z. like this.
  4. Gabriel Z. and Justin.Morris like this.
  5. Good luck everyone! My entry:

Justin.Morris and Gabriel Z. like this.
  6. Gabriel Z. likes this.
  7. Gabriel Z. and Justin.Morris like this.
  8. This was some terrible mistake...

Gabriel Z. and Justin.Morris like this.
  9. Gabriel Z. and Justin.Morris like this.
  10. Lol. Started building my sister's desk, looked at the clock at 11:05, realized I never recorded my submission... smh.

The entries were absolutely phenomenal in this one. I golf clap for all of you!

010rusty and Justin.Morris like this.
  11. Really tough one this week, you guys - we're having a hard time selecting our overall favorite! We are going to sleep on it and post results tomorrow. Excellent work!

12. ..different time zone is such a pain in the a-hole

13. We use EST, so, maybe find a timezone time converter to fit your own timezone?

14. Alright guys, time for results! This one was indeed a tough one to judge, but we have come to a decision. Without any more hesitation, let's get into the results.

We chose this as our winner because we felt that the performance of this technique was smooth and clean, exactly what we asked for. Congrats to Justin Morris for taking home this weeks prize! Congrats! Please send an email to our support team so we can get your prize out to you ASAP.

We also want to extend some honorable mentions to Kaan Akdogan, wZEnigma, and rob_tabris for their wonderful entries. Excellent work to you guys for keeping this one incredibly close!

15. Congratulation Justin Morris!!

Justin.Morris likes this.
  16. Congrats Justin!

Justin.Morris likes this.