Saturday Night Contest - In Control

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope you all are having a great weekend. Just yesterday, we released the DMB Spread Control 2.0 by Franco Pascali - an updated, streamlined handling of Dan Buck's original DMB Spread Control. We believe that this new updated handling without a doubt makes this control one of the cleanest and most versatile card controls you will ever use. You can check it out HERE.

In light of this new release, we are using the card control as inspiration for this week's contest. Your challenge is to perform a card control of your choice. It can be a single card, or multiple cards. What we are looking for is a clean and smooth performance - no flashing! It can be an in-the-hands control, or a control that is performed on the table. As long as you do not cheat (and we can tell if you cheat), any control is fair game.

Upload your performance to either YouTube, Vimeo, or Instagram, and post the link to your video in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, July 30th. After time is up, our panel will go through all submissions and decide on a winner.

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Member Points, DMB Spread Control 2.0, and a deck of ultra-rare Gold Monarchs, shipped on the house, anywhere in the world.

Good luck!

Reactions: Gabriel Z.
Jan 31, 2015
I'm planning something. I might have created this on my own, but someone might have come up with it before me.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results