Saturday Night Contest - Into Thin Air

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Casey Rudd, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Gabriel Z. and Justin.Morris like this.
  2. marcopaso and Gabriel Z. like this.
  3. Hey people... Well, here is my entry for this SNC...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVe1vojAFvz/

I wasn't sure enough if enter this time or not, but sometimes it's better do it and regret it than never do it at all, huh?
    Good luck to everybody!!!

Gabriel Z. likes this.
  4. Gabriel Z. likes this.
  5. [Comment removed because the user was blind]

6. So, this my submission. I know I look really different with a higher production value, but this is me I swear......

In all seriousness I don't think I'm going to be able to make this contest, but you guys aren't safe from my "jokes".

7. I'm really disappointed with this. I had a hope for something big, but I didn't have time. And in this - I had a longer routine (disappearing 3 sharpie, and amazing disappearing box :D ), but I flashed... and I don't have time to record once more, so here is shorter version of whole routine:

Maaz Hasan and Gabriel Z. like this.
  8. Give this humble man the million dollards!!! :D :V :D :p :D

Maaz Hasan and 010rusty like this.

9. A different take on the old falsepalm

10. Could it have been better? Of course? Did I have a lot of prep time? No. So meh.

11. I had a nice idea this week, but it was really hard to film since it is an effect for live performance that relies heavily on misdirection. But after some time I kinda figured out a kind-of solution.
    Hope you guys enjoy it:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVgMU-tl561/

Good Luck Everyone!

Stu-pendous and 010rusty like this.
  12. I vote for this one! That is one, very smooth vanish. Do you plan on releasing it on the marketplace anytime soon?

13. Hey guys, just wanted to chime in and say that the judging process is underway. We are joined by guest judge Blake Vogt to help make this week's tough decision. This is going to be a hard one....you guys killed it! We will post results once we have come to a clear decision.

DominusDolorum, Clee26 and Ejwhite25 like this.
  14. Well...the possible winners are: marcopaso and Haschich.

15. Alright guys, we have our results! This one was extremely tough but there was one submission that had us scratching our heads. It was extremely clean and deceptive, with the vanish being ultra-clear in view. That entry belongs to marcopaso! Congrats! Please contact our support team with details to claim your prize!

We would also like to extend a few honorable mentions to Edo Huang, Haschich, and Kaan Akdogan for keeping this contest extremely close! You all killed it this week and we had a ton of fun going through all of the effects you had for us.

See you guys on Saturday for a new contest!

16. Aye! That was to be expected, good job!

Gabriel Z. and marcopaso like this.
  17. Congrats to marcopaso! Even though voting isn't an actual thing for SNC's, I voted for you ;)

Gabriel Z. and marcopaso like this.